Tuesday, January 6, 2009

N.Y.R. #1: Reconnect

Happy New Year Friends! As the title indicates, I have determined 2009 to be the year of reconnections. It occurred to me recently, as I was lamenting my failure to send out Christmas cards...again, how ridiculous it is that I haven't just started a blogsite for news - duh! So here I am approaching the on-ramp to the blogosphere! I will return later to give a lengthy update on all of us Spencers, but for now I just want to say hello to all of our friends far and wide - we look forward to catching up!

2 comments:

  1. John & Marci! I am so excited to be reconnected to you! OH, MY! The kiddos have grown up! Especially, Joe & Carrie! Please save our email address: europeters@mac.com We will PCS this summer to Laughlin AFB, DEL RIO, TEXAS!!!! How exciting is that????? We love you! Miss you so much! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! This is so exciting! It is great to see you guys. Would love to reconnect with you, Marci. My email is pam.lewis@me.com
    I'm still in COS and would love to hear from you. Can you send me an email with your phone and email address?
    blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete